Vampire Knight RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Vampire Knight/Guilty Roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hayley Kuran

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HayleyKuran

HayleyKuran

Hayley Kuran  Empty
PostSubject: Hayley Kuran    Hayley Kuran  I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 3:35 am

Name:

Race:Pureblood

Apperence:short brown hair with a red eye and a green eye(smiler to Ridos)
not too short and also not too tall.also wear dark clothes or sometime wear short t-shirt or jeans and also im japanese.

History:i was a one of the little sister to Kaname,but then Rido toke me away from my family and he made me forgot all about my mum,dad and Kaname.But somehow,one day Kaname found me and told me all about.But i still didnt believe him,I always believe that my mum and dad didnt want me and so they give me to Rido.And now i still live with Rido and still there are still many thing i need to know.

Family:my mom(Juri)-dead,My dad(Haruka)-dead,My brother(Kaname)-alive,My little sister/friend(Yuki)-alive,all the night class girls-friends,all the night class boys-friends
Personality:(what your chara is like.3 things here)

Powers/ability:Pureblood powers

Weakness:I cant kill Level Es because it make me feel sad because they dont want to be a Level E

Likes/Dislikes:Likes-anime,animals,blood,ice Dislike-fire,Level Es,boring,reading,hunting.

Crushs:Kaname-Sama/Rido-Sama
Personal Possions:The queen of the Kurans(Ridos step-daughter)
Back to top Go down

Hayley Kuran
Page 1 of 1